Nayara Energy, formerly Essar, is one of the leading companies in the petrochemicals, power and steel sector in India. It is an integrated oil company in the downstream sector of the industry and operates on the international scale. Nayara is the second largest oil refinery of India. It is mainly into hydrocarbon value chain, from refining production to marketing.
To become a vendor for Nayara Energy, follow the simple steps below:
- First, visit the official e-tendering website of Essar.
- Essar invites the existing and registered vendors to directly send an email firstname.lastname@example.org for their user ID and password (if not received already) to participate in the bidding process. You may use the login credential for a safe login.
- If your company is not a registered user, then first you need to register your company as a vendor.
- New vendors are requested to scroll down and click on ‘Click here for vendor registration’ text.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to select the Vendor Type: Indian Vendor or Vendors located outside India.
- Select one of the two options and proceed with the Vendor Registration Form (VRF). Fill the form carefully and attach the required document. Send the completely filled form by accepting the T&C of Essar and clicking on the SUBMIT button.
7. The User-ID and password will be sent to you on your mail id.
Pre-requisites for filling VRF:
- For Indian Vendors only: Keep a copy of each of the following documents, PAN card, Aadhar card, GST registration, and MSME Certificate (if applicable), a zip file of Tax related documents, ISO certificate, and product catalog ready with you for the online registration.
- For Vendors outside India: Keep a copy of each of the following documents, product catalog/certificate and a document confirming bank account details ready with you for the online registration.
- A Class III or above digital certificate.
- Your “Vendor Information Form” is subject to verification by ESSAR, filling up and submitting the form does not constitute acceptance as an approved & registered vendor. The registration of a vendor is the sole discretion of ESSAR.
- All the attachments should be in PDF format only.
- Being a registered vendor does NOT guarantee the award of any purchase contract or proposal request by ESSAR.
- Essar is coming up with an Ariba Supplier Network soon. Please contact at +91 022 67335000 or write to them at email@example.com for further details.
Should you have any queries regarding the registration process, you can send an e-mail to Essar’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note that Energy Dais takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any change in the information by the company or their website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.)