Be a part of Energy Dais’ Guest Blogger Community
Energy Dais publishes industry content, news, technology, and technical articles written by our growing network of experts.
We accept industry perspectives and market insights on oil prices, manufacturing, procurement, industrial, technological, geopolitics, digital, engineering, and innovation. We welcome articles with unique and relevant viewpoints that can help our core audience gain critical insights.
We have a diverse audience across the globe which includes industry experts, professionals, students, journalists, entrepreneurs, founders, small or mid-sized business owners, C-level executives, and so on.
By contributing to Energy Dais, you will:
- Reach new audiences
- Be recognized as a thought leader and subject matter expert in the oil and gas community
- Build your personal brand
Please follow the Guest Contributor Guidelines mentioned below:
- 1,000+ words submitted as a Word document. Send images separately as an attachment.
- Include at least 2 images in your article as PNGs or JPEGs. Please use screenshots, relevant graphics, and other images that illustrate your points
- Only submit your original work, not published on any other platform
- Include a bio with your headshot
- Link to your LinkedIn/Twitter account or your website
- All links from external resources must be cited.
- The article must have a focus keyword.
- Energy Dais editorial team reserves the right to make final edits and posts requiring heavy editing may be rejected.
We invite content that is informative and engaging – not self-promotional. Experts will receive an author byline and links to their website or social media platforms. Please note that we do not guarantee publication and do not provide compensation for submissions.
Fill out the form to indicate your interest in contributing as a Guest Blogger at Energy Dais.