Cementing services market was valued at USD 7.44 billion in 2015. In later years, with the rise in demand and investment by E&P companies, the market touched new heights. The demand for cementing equipment had a massive surge creating better opportunities for the manufacturers and suppliers.
Cementing ensures the integrity of the well. It creates a strong cement-to-pipe bond and achieves zonal isolation. This, in turn, prevents production loss, reduces water production and improves confinement of stimulation treatments. During this whole process, the efficiency of cementing equipment is of utmost importance. With time, a lot of companies have developed better technologies and tools to enhance the quality of cementing operations. This article will talk about the various quality solutions provided by Crimson Oil Tools.
Why trust Crimson?
Crimson Oil Tools is a leading cementing equipment manufacturer of the industry. Headquartered in India, Crimson is helping the energy sector at a global scale by providing high quality cementing products and accessories. Apart from cementing equipment, Crimson also manufactures completion tools. The main focus of the company is on quality, affordability and reliability of its products and services.
The various manufacturing facilities of the company utilise technologies and machines like CNC, VMC, Drilling & Tapping, Lathe, Power Press, Hardness Tester, Assembly & Height making, UTM and Profile Projector to assist its highly experienced team to deliver the best products.
The company puts in efforts to understand the real-time needs of its clients and works in that direction to provide innovative solutions. Crimson instils in its employees the value of a long-term relationship and makes them understand the importance of an exceptional journey. This has increased the reliability of its clients on Crimson’s services and products.
Cementing solutions by leading Indian manufacturer
This rubber plug, also known as wiper plug is used at both the ends of the slurry. They are known as bottom and top cementing plug. The bottom plug is launched way ahead of the cement slurry while the top plug is launched after all the slurry has been pushed into and through the casing. The different types of plugs manufactured under this cementing equipment category are mentioned below.
- CONVENTIONAL CEMENTING PLUG (COT-111): The top plug is solid and the bottom plug is hollow. These plugs can be drilled out by PDC drill bits. Its core is made of a glass-filled high strength phenolic resin. To give it a strong seal, the tapered base aligns and fits right with the cavity of the bottom plug. These are available in 4 1/2″ to 20″ sizes.
- SELF LOCKING CEMENTING PLUG (COT-113): The fins and tail section provides the best wiping action. They are manufactured especially to provide heat-resistance and are very tough.
- NON-ROTATING CEMENTING PLUG (COT-112): These are latch-down wiper plugs and their blade sizes are adjustable. These are used in small-diameter tubing for inner-string cementing.
(Connect with Team Crimson for information on Crimson Cementing Plug)
Crimson offers two types of centralizers: casing centralizer and solid rigid centralizer. The details about these cementing equipment are mentioned below.
- CASING CENTRALIZER: The company manufactures a dozen types of casing centralizers of premium quality a list of which has been given below:
- Hinged Non-welded Bow Spring Centralizer (Cot-001)
- Hinged Welded Bow Spring Centralizer (Cot-002)
- Slip-On Welded Bow Spring Centralizer (Cot-003)
- Hinged Non-Welded Semi Rigid Bow Centralizer (Cot-301)
- Hinged Welded Semi Rigid Bow Centralizer (Cot-302)
- Slip-On Welded Bow Spring Turbolizer (Cot-103)
- Hinged Welded Positive Bow Centralizer (Cot-202)
- SOLID RIGID CENTRALIZER: Crimson manufactures different types of centralizers under this category to suffice the different types of requirements. All these types are mentioned below:
- Aluminium Straight Blade Solid Rigid Centralizers
- Aluminium Spiral Blade Solid Rigid Centralizer
- Steel Spiral Blade Solid Rigid Centralizer
- Heavy Duty Slip On Welded Spirolizer
- Slip-On Welded Spirolizer
(Connect with Team Crimson for information on Crimson Centralizers)
Providing an edge to cementing technologies
The industry landscape is quite dynamic and to keep up with the needs of the ever-evolving ecosystem, we need companies like Crimson Oil Tools. The young companies of the likes of Crimson bring in innovation and a completely different approach towards industry challenges to cope up with the demand side. The cementing equipment manufactured by the company is amongst one of the best equipment available in the industry.