More than 50 years old, Engineers India Limited (EIL) is a Navaratna company which operates under the Government of India. The engineering giant is headquartered in New Delhi, India. Presently under the leadership of J C Nakra, EIL has been awarded many prestigious honours in recognition of its excellence in operations. A number of business opportunities can be explored by vendors and suppliers at EIL. This blog will guide you through the process of becoming a vendor to EIL.
Note: You must possess a valid Class II/III Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) in the form of an e-token in the name of the company. Digital Signature Certificates can be obtained from the authorized certifying agencies, details of which are available on the website under the link Information about DSC.
Follow the simple steps below to begin with the vendor registration process:
- Visit the official e-tendering website of EIL. On the left-hand side of the EIL Tender portal, you will find the E-Procurement Portal.
- Click on the E-Procurement Portal and you will be directed to the Indian Government’s e-Procurement portal.
- Click on the Online Bidder Enrollment tab just below the user sign-in block on the right side of the webpage.
- After clicking on this, you’ll be directed to an online form.
- Fill the details in the online form and click on the Submit button. A request activation mail will be sent to you. Clicking on Submit will lead you to the next page having all the details under Bidder Enrollment Acknowledgement.
- After going through all the details you have filled, click on Send Verification Code. The verification codes sent to you are valid for 900 seconds from the time Send Verification Code is clicked.
- After this, on the next page, using the codes sent to you on your mobile number as well as mail id, you are required to generate a new password. Post this, login from the home page to confirm the password.
Should you have any other queries regarding the bidding process then, click on the ‘Bidders Manual Kit’ available on the page.
For any queries, you can contact EIL by following this link and filling the form on their website.
(Please note that Energy Dais takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any change in the information by the company or their website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control)