Applying for ConocoPhillips jobs will be a smooth process hereon. World’s largest independent pure-play E&P Company, ConocoPhillips is an American multinational with a global footprint across 17 countries. The company came into existence after a merger between Conoco Inc and Phillips Petroleum in 2002. The company shed off its downstream segment, which operates as a separate entity, Phillips 66. ConocoPhillips is currently led by Ryan Lance and has an employee strength of over 11, 400.
ConocoPhillips job opportunities are floated on their Careers Page and the process to be followed has been simply outlined here:
- ConocoPhillips manages their recruitment through their careers page. Thus, the process to apply for jobs at Conoco would start by logging onto their careers page.
- The Careers page has the ‘Job Search’ tab on the top panel. Upon clicking, a list of job opportunities presently available with Conoco will be displayed. The list will have a job title and the corresponding location of the job. Kindly go through the list and select the one most suited to your interests.
- After you are done picking the job you like, click on its title. This will take you to a detailed job description and the responsibilities that come with the job you are applying for. Pay extreme attention to this section.
- If you are through with this part and wish to further the process, click on ‘Apply’, and the Taleo portal of ConocoPhillips will appear next. Here, please sign up as a new user and provide valid credentials. Log in again with your credentials.
- Moving onto the next very important step, the portal will ask you to upload the resume and more information in the subsequent sections such as:
- Resume/CV Upload (Optional)
- Personal Information
- Work Experience
- Additional Attachments
- How did you hear about us?
- Review and Submit
- After you are through with the last step, the website will register your application for the job and a confirmation page will be displayed on the website. You will be contacted if any developments are made or your profile gets reviewed from the company’s side.
- Please note that submission of your application is no guarantee of your employment with ConocoPhillips.
Beware of False Recruitment
There have been cases of a scam involving fraudulent job offers. Please take note of the fact that ConocoPhillips and its affiliated companies will never ask for fees or upfront payments during the recruitment process or as part of an offer of employment, nor will ask for new hires to pay any fees associated with their employment, including visa applications. If you have received any such offer, please disregard it and avert from disclosing any personal or financial data to them.
In case of any query, you can fill out ConocoPhillips’ query form and your questions will be answered.
You can reach out to ConocoPhillips:
Looking for job opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry? Create your profile on our exclusive job portal for the Oil and Gas Industry professionals. For any queries or request, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note that Energy Dais takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any change in the information by the company or their website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.)